• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I Am Leaving the Huddle

Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert!! Noooo. You are my favorite posterrrrrrherrherrrrrr wahhannhaaahaaaahhhhanaaaaaaaaaa:( sniffle sniffle... Nooooo

All jokes aside, don't go. You are the best. Mod think they cool, they ain't... delete n poo, but they have a false sense of power. They need to get laid. You, yes YOU, are the king of the huddle

Herbert!! Noooo. You are my favorite posterrrrrrherrherrrrrr wahhannhaaahaaaahhhhanaaaaaaaaaa:( sniffle sniffle... Nooooo

All jokes aside, don't go. You are the best. Mod think they cool, they ain't... delete n poo, but they have a false sense of power. They need to get laid. You, yes YOU, are the king of the huddle

I don't think

I know

I have been here for a few years now. Started off as Bigfurrykittyman, then because Daddy Uncle, then Uncle Wet Poots. I leave you all today. People do not understand my sarcastic sense of humor or my lack of seriousness all the time. I'm sorry to anyone whose feelings I have hurt over the years or to anyone I have annoyed.  I will never be accepted or understood and I have come to terms with that. I will miss this place a lot but this needs to happen. Try not to rejoice too hard.

Goodbye

Herbert out.

No man no.  It will never be the same ever since you changed your profile pic from you on the beach with a speedo and your pot belly.  At least send it to me so I can make it my profile pic

Bigfurrykittyman

Bigfurrykittyman

Archived