• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam's Next Contract

NJPanthers12

If you want to go that route, he could say CJ is getting paid wayyy to much money to play a position he sucks at.  Which he shouldn't be with the team next year anyway.  

Cam wouldnt call out another player, you know that.  And old Hurney deals are irrelevant going forward other than we are suffering from them.  BTW, it hasnt been until this year that anyone would say CJ has under performed.

I was reading the falcons message boards and a lot of fans were complaining on how bad their depth was because of Ryan's contract.

Ryan hasnt lived up to that contract.  And they have been unfortunate with injuries on the line, WR and defense going back to last year.

Lol are you glad you got that off your chest? Well I couldn't disagree with you more. There have been multiple analysts recently who have said that Cam should and will likely test the free agency waters due to the garbage around him. It also will be interesting because this team doesn't have much depth and his contract could effect that. It is also interesting because we have never had a franchise QB before and this will likely be the biggest contract in franchise history. If none of that interests you well then I don't know what to tell you.

Cam Newton has broken more records than any QB in just his first 3 years than anybody. That's what is well documented NJ. The Carolina Panthers will never, and I stress never let him hit FA. He will become the highest paid QB and possibly player in the League. That title will however be short lived once Andrew Luck gets his deal. Cam is not a quitter, and will stay in Carolina to see this through. Go ahead and quote me on all of the above.

Meanwhile, in the real world, we have a game tonight that we are gonna win.

once the hurney contracts are off the books, we should have enough money to lock up Cam, Luke, KB, Star, KK long term and still have the money leftover to field a complete team

Are you sure because that's like three quarters of the cap right there.

That's not including finding a legit DE, legit CB, and legit, OT.

Archived