• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Great article on Cam's future in Observer today

SCP

tbf, ed dickson was considered a breakout candidate for the past few seasons. there's reason to believe he was worthy of low contract. I don't think anyone in the Panthers organization thought "THIS IS IT THIS IS OUR GUY." 

This is more on the Observer. 

The Panthers did the same thing last year with a massive bust former first round pick, who people on here are imagining did way more for the team than he actually did. 

And as far as surrounding him with talent, they spent their first round draft pick on a receiver. Their receivers are better this year than they were last year. So....yeah. 

Not sure what you all are whining about here. 

Bottom line is he wants to come back and we want him to be here.

There is no reason a deal should not get done.

Until a deal is done, people will wonder why a deal isn't done.   And once a deal is done, people will move on to complaining that he's not living up to his deal.  It's a no-win. 

Dickson was worth a try.  I don't mind that.  Could they have done more with his 'weapons'?  I don't know.  He's got two really good guys, and if guys like Dickson, Cotchery are behind that pair, great.  You need roleplayers.  That Dickson didn't do a lot with his, what, 20 targets?  That's not the problem.  The line is. 

Dickson was a cheap no risk deal, why the fcuking bitachen? Ricky the great WR coach was bragging on him, he's on a min one year deal. Id like to bring him back at that, cause the panthers are going to need around 15 players and only have around 14 million in cap space. So brace yourself you cry babies the panthers are going to need about 6-10 cheap players like dickson to field a 53 man roster.

Take away complaining and the interwebz would die.....except for shopping... women be shopping...... and bitchen too

The fact that Gettleman went into this season with our OT situation the way it is was careless at best. You can't have Mike Shula in the OC box with a pathetic offensive line. Nate Chandler and Byron Bell as starters was and is inexcusable, period.

tbf, ed dickson was considered a breakout candidate for the past few seasons. there's reason to believe he was worthy of low contract. I don't think anyone in the Panthers organization thought "THIS IS IT THIS IS OUR GUY."

The Panthers did the same thing last year with a massive bust former first round pick, who people on here are imagining did way more for the team than he actually did.

And as far as surrounding him with talent, they spent their first round draft pick on a receiver. Their receivers are better this year than they were last year. So....yeah.

Seriously. Who tf is this guy? This is the second straight post , where he is dick riding the front office and poo poo'n the fan base.

Our WR core may be a LITTLE bit better than last years but don't make it sound like it's head and shoulders better because it isn't. In fact I almost put them neck and neck. Outside of Kelvin who else has done anything? And some of kelvins numbers are the result of garbage time plays he made. Also we have the worst oline in the league. The oline is the most important unit in football and we have the absolute worst. So yes there is a logical reason for fans to bitch about the talent surrounding our qb. Name a young or old franchise caliber qb that has a worse suppourting cast than Newton. You can't.

Archived