• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

shula reveals how much freedom newton has to audible...

It is obvious Cam can't audible out of most of the nonsense.

Body language of late tells a lot. Like when Shula again called the dumb fake double screen on 3rd and long when we were within a 2 possession game late. Just watch Cam close. He isn't pouting. He knows that isn't how to give yourself a chance.....Newton wants to win too much to run that play in that scenario.

Cam randomly in games is probably given 2 plays to pick from based on what a D is doing. A ball control OC isn't going to give a guy like Cam a green light.....bc he would audible out of most of it

Still trying to make it all about Cam Newton, I see.

The Panthers suck SO BAD that Cam has to play nearly mistake free for the Panthers to have any chance of winning.

In his first three years Luck has averaged around the same amount of interceptions as Cam, but Cam's team is the one that almost always loses when he just throws ONE.

The margin of error in a Shula offense is zero.

In Manning's first four seasons he threw 81 interceptions compared to Cam's 53 so far. Cam has 11 so far this season, the same as Luck. Cam only has 13 TDs, but he might have 20 if not for all the passes that his receivers drop.

Cam hasn't been the same since Cotchery dropped that game winning TD pass in Cincinnati, which showed that even when he plays nearly perfect, they still might not win this season...because it's never been all about him, lol.

Rivera thinks it is.

Has anyone else noticed that every time Cam audibles, he audibles to a run play?  I've watched him play almost 4 seasons now and I don't think I've seen him audible to a pass even once.  Maybe I'm wrong but, if I'm watching film on the Panthers and I see Cam audible, I'm selling out to stop the run.  

Archived