• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

There has to be a campaign in Charlotte

MichaelNewtonII

All that tells me is their owner is dumb enough to pay attention to garbage like that.

Idzik probably deserves a chance to try and run a team where he's not saddled with Rex Ryan.

I don't know how much you follow the jets but every single fan, talk show radio host, player, newspaper writer, etc.will tell you the problem is john idzik not rex ryan. I would give rex ryan and 10 year contract extension before I allow that imbecile idzik draft the next quarterback. He gave rex ryan a contract extension with all incentives based on playoff wins and then sits on 21 million dollars of cap space. I know some people hate Gettleman but he is a genius compared to that clown.

Rex is a perfect fit in Atlanta and I can see him building that defense with the offense they have and dominate the division for years to come.

I don't know how much you follow the jets but every single fan, talk show radio host, player, newspaper writer, etc.will tell you the problem is john idzik not rex ryan. I would give rex ryan and 10 year contract extension before I allow that imbecile idzik draft the next quarterback. He gave rex ryan a contract extension with all incentives based on playoff wins and then sits on 21 million dollars of cap space. I know some people hate Gettleman but he is a genius compared to that clown.

Rex is a perfect fit in Atlanta and I can see him building that defense with the offense they have and dominate the division for years to come.

People like Rex because he talks a big game, but he's not a great head coach.  He's followed the same pattern as his brother (come in, look good for a short time, then fade after people adjust to you while you keep doing the same thing).  Rob just does it faster.

It's expected he'll be fired this offseason.  If his last name wasn't Ryan (and the Jets owner weren't a nimrod) he'd probably have been fired already.

People like Rex because he talks a big game, but he's not a great head coach.  He's followed the same pattern as his brother (come in, look good for a short time, then fade after people adjust to you while you keep doing the same thing).  Rob just does it faster.

It's expected he'll be fired this offseason.  If his last name wasn't Ryan (and the Jets owner weren't a nimrod) he'd probably have been fired already.

i will agree to disagree with you. i think rex ryan is a very good coach who has been undermined and has no talent around him. this guy took a mark sanchez run offense to 2 AFC championship games. He beat Tom Brady in New England, Peyton Manning in Indianapolis, and Phillip Rivers in San Diego to get to those games. i don't think there is a question that he is a top 5 defensive mind if not higher in the last decade. i have never seen a fan base or team support a coach like rex ryan during rough times. give me rex ryan over riverboat ron any day of the week. just like john fox i would bet good money that it doesn't take rex long to find a new head coaching job.

The only campaign we need is a campaign to get Panthers fans to show up to the fuging stadium so we have a home field advantage. If Cam leaves it will be a result of two things, shitty team and shitty fan support at BofA.

When the offseason starts we need a "We Want Cam" type of campaign in Charlotte in am effort to try and persuade Cam Newton to not leave the Panthers. Let Him Know How much Panthers fans love to see him in black and blue each week and have since week 1 since he was drafted. Fans have to do what's in their power to try and get him to stay, make him feel wanted. He's our franchise QB and has been stellar in his 1st 3, arguably 4 years considering the O Line and Weapons surrounding him. #WeWantCam

I understand your cry and yes, we do desire Cam here.  I can't speak for everyone but I believe the majority would rather him be here than with Atlanta, NO, or Bucs.  I'm sure he would like to see the fans rally around him.

We should also hold a campaign to get rr and co fired. And to get jr to fuging take things seriously. And to get DG to admit he fuged up releasing smith and being a douche bag in her weak and blah blah blah damn so many things wrong with the panthers and I have to study for my finals isnwodhwvsociwgwodbwkspdbwksl

Archived