• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2015 Schedule is set.

Captain Obvious

11-5 and our 3 straight NFCS crown.

Home

Atlanta, New Orleans, Tampa Bay, Philadelphia, Washington, Houston, Indianapolis, Green Bay

Away

Atlanta, New Orleans, Tampa Bay, Dallas, NY Giants, Jacksonville, Tennessee, Seattle

This is what it looks like as of today. I'm so looking forward to the playoffs this year but its nice to get a peek at next years opponents.

http://www.fbschedules.com/nfl-15/2015-carolina-panthers-football-schedule.php

Are there a lot of huddlers who go to away games? I know that Centurylink Field is on the monorail line from SEATAC. You can stay downtown and take the monorail everywhere. It's pretty cool, Seattle has a good public transportation system, and it was cheap to go there. I've only seen the Panthers in Charlotte and Atlanta (last year with 5000+ other Panthers fans) but I'd like an excuse to go somewhere new like Jacksonville or Nashville.

I can never get tix at BOA (REALLY REALLY want to go to the GB game next season), so I end up at TB, ATL, and occasionally NO games.

Based on the conversation going on in folks are going to pile on in Nashville and JAX big-time next year.

Buddy went out to a random game in SEA, and had a great time.

Home

Atlanta, New Orleans, Tampa Bay, Philadelphia, Washington, Houston, Indianapolis, Green Bay

Away

Atlanta, New Orleans, Tampa Bay, Dallas, NY Giants, Jacksonville, Tennessee, Seattle

This is what it looks like as of today. I'm so looking forward to the playoffs this year but its nice to get a peek at next years opponents.

http://www.fbschedules.com/nfl-15/2015-carolina-panthers-football-schedule.php

Positives:  We should be able (upon first glance and knowing that the league is very different from year-to-year) to have a winning road record.  If our youth continues to develop and the rest of the South is in rebuilding mode, I see 5 or 6 very winnable games, 

The home schedule is a bear.  I look for 2 things--games against teams with fans all over the country (they tend to take away the home field advantage).  Washington still has some fans in the area, but Green Bay is a team with a nationwide fan base.  However, I would rather play Rodgers here than in Wisconsin.  At home I see another 6 wins. 

If we can sweep the AFC South and the NFC South divisions, or go 8-2 against them, then all we need to do is win 2 others--NY Giants and Washington come to mind--and this team has 10-12 wins.

Again, that means very little at this time, but it looks more manageable than this year's schedule did.

Archived