• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

alright so who should we cut/fire

1. disagree

2. agree

3. No thanks

4. He is actually a known locker room cancer

5. No. I want nothing left of the Wofford experience.

1. That's fine for you to think that.

2. OK.

3. OK.

4. Lol that's a lie and you know it.

5. That's fine for you to think that. Personally, I see value as a #4 or #5 receiver. 

Big priority for me: Dump the read option.

Yep

..and if it is kept, the place for it is not the offense's 20 yard line or less..along with all the other cute crap Shula puts on down there..too close to the team's own end zone.

Steve young said the Panthers did Newton a disservice by not playing a pro set and making him carry the liability of a line that can't block. I'd say that was pretty astute.

Yep

..and if it is kept, the place for it is not the offense's 20 yard line or less..along with all the other cute crap Shula puts on down there..too close to the team's own end zone.

Steve young said the Panthers did Newton a disservice by not playing a pro set and making him carry the liability of a line that can't block. I'd say that was pretty astute.

I'd agree.

The read-option stuff was originally put in to help with his transition to the pros, but it should have been left at that and dropped after year one.

Keeping it all this time has been the equivalent of leaving training wheels on a bicycle.

After two seasons Gettlemen's decision making is looking pretty good to me.

He has demonstrated on several occasions that his is not afraid of making the hard decisions if it is in the team's best interest.

It is only wishful thinking at this point, but I suspect there will be several upgrades to the coaching staff this off season.

Archived