• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How high are we on Philly Brown

FuFuLamePoo

As a returner he was dangerous when he held on to it. I do see the Smitty comparison. He Cam and KB need to train together this offseason because Brown does have #2 potential and we need him to be that so we can spend draft picks and free agency addressing bigger needs. When he was hurt the drop in the return game and WR position took a noticable hit. His return ignited the pass game and opened up the playbook. People forget this stuff way too fast.

i love having him on the team and i think he's one of our WRs for the foreseeable future. he made countless clutch catches for us this year. he gets great quick separation on short slant routes and that deep TD against ATL is something we can expect more from him. plus he has some attitude, i've mentioned it before but i loved seeing him toss that dude off kelvin, i can't remember the game anymore. he was a leader at ohio state and he makes the dirty catches on the underneath routes. another intangible is his connection with Cam and Kelvin. in a way we have to let Cam help build his receivers as well, we need him to have his guys in there-- they'll have a better trust and bond and they'll fight harder for each other. i think he can be more of a utility as a WR than Ginn was for us. Plus, maybe we give him a chance to work on catching punts this offseason and if he can get the catches down, then he's a great threat for next year. I love fozzy as our kick returner.

I think he's definitely worth keeping. If he can just hang onto the ball we have our punt returner. I don't see the Smitty comparison as he doesn't have Smith's tenacity or explosiveness. But I think he runs smoother. I see more of Santana Moss in him than Smitty.

or he could be our next Armanti Edwards but I decided to be positive and go with Smith.

next year we will have a better idea.

He already has far better career stats and has made a bigger positive impact than Armanti every did.

Archived