• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Alan "Blue Balls" Ball leaves Panther offer on table

CubsWin

Wonder who screwed up this one.  Usually numbers aren't released until the signature goes on the dotted line.

If his agent took those numbers to another team I can see G'man not going for any leveraged better terms and telling them "they might be better off in ___".

Wonder who screwed up this one. Usually numbers aren't released until the signature goes on the dotted line.

If his agent took those numbers to another team I can see G'man not going for any leveraged better terms and telling them "they might be better off in ___".

same thing I was thinking

Wonder who screwed up this one.  Usually numbers aren't released until the signature goes on the dotted line.

I'm not sure anybody screwed it up (other than the people who reported it as done).

If he's got other options, he might just be taking his time and making sure he makes the best decision.  I wouldn't fault him for that.  Plus, if Person is right, he isn't actually in two (just his agent).

If he ultimately signs here, cool.  If not, we move on.

The agent definitely leaked it trying to get more money. You know that didn't come from the Panthers. The front office has been air tight about leaks since Gettleman took over.

Just got the alert on my phone. I would be pretty disappointed if we don't sign him after hyping him up yesterday. He has a solid chance of being a starter and he won't cost much. I'm thinking maybe Gettleman is trying to save some money by waiting to sign him and Ball wants to wait to see if he gets a better offer.

Archived