• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers now have two 5th round comp picks, not 5th and 6th

SgtJoo

I'm surprised nobody has commented on how this guy said these 5th's were basically "6th round picks". I think that needs to be addressed.

It's okay though, because our fourth is basically a fifth. Sucks we don't have a fourth now, though. Unless you consider our third a fourth, but I say, "let's not get crazy!"

We will definitely wear the "crown royal" in this division

I like the direction you were going but i think you could have pulled off a masterpiece if you channeled Yoda into it.

eg:

On our head the crown royal is.

or

We own this bitch drinking shots of crown from our crown spillin drinks on your moms tits!  Suck it aints/failcons/sucs!

I have to agree that a comp pick at the end of a 5th is similar to the beginning of the 6th. It's basically like having the 32nd pick in the first is pretty close to the first pick in the second. The only real difference IMO is that there is usually a noticeable drop off in talent somewhere in the first. Unless someone falls down the board. I'm not so sure there will be that big of a drop in the 5th round. However, I do get the point.

I'm wondering with all these picks if it's almost a given we will trade up at some point.

We already have a very young, talented group of players....:I wouldn't be surprised to see Gettleman package the 5th and 6th, maybe a 4th to move up and grab someone they really like in the 1st or 2nd round.

Archived