• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Update: Charles Tillman signed by Panthers (official)

Pretty sure Gettleman wouldn't sign a washed up, nothing in the tank player.

Thanks for the lack of thoughful posts though.

Not that I don't think Tillman can't contribute, but Gettleman did sign like 2-3 guys who were borderline washed up last offseason... just saying.

This will be more Florence/Mikell than Cason/Decoud, provided he stays healthy of course.

From all indications, he was the Bears' Thomas Davis in terms of leadership and off the field activity. If a team were to sign a 32 year old linebacker with three ACL surgeries, how would fans of that team with little to no knowledge of the Panthers or TD respond?

The only thing to worry about is if the staff plays him too much over someone better, but even if he is benched, he seems like a player who will gladly take that role of a mentor to a young and aggressive secondary.

Actually since they didn't teach me poo, they would be shocked I have an undergraduate degree and a masters.

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt. Your posts with a masters degree is worthy if a major face palm and a sad skid head shake.

Carry on

Archived