• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Hardy suspended 10 games

YoungPanthers89

The judge saw the photos, and found him guilty.

The NFL saw the photos, and suspended him 10 games.

Did you not even read the NFL statement? The photos showed bruises and marks on Nicole's body. He beat her.

Restraining a crazy ass bitch is not beating her, much less beating the poo out of her. If Hardy had beat the poo out of her (in NC, no less), he would likely be in jail.

You geniuses realize Peterson served a 6 game suspension without pay to end the year last year and that he was still suspended in the offseason until it was overturned on appeal, right?

Stop trying to act like Hardy is getting a worse deal than him. Peterson plead out his charges in November then got suspended. Hardy elected to fight his.

It's still lousy in comparison. I think when you boil it all down to the essence of it, it's the fact that there are a lot of stupid people in this country who frown upon violence against women yet at the same time think hitting a child to get them to do the right thing is raising them right. That's why Greg Hardy gets a worse punishment, even though it hasn't been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that he did what everybody thinks he did, compared to Peterson, where he basically admits to the accusations, there's picture evidence, etc.

Well, when you go up to NY and lie to the commish about what happened..... I don't think it would leave a good impression. 

I don't believe that he lied. I think he just wasn't cooperating with the NFL to the degree they wanted him too. Goodell's making up bullshit so the public thinks he's a saint.

Ignooooooring. Lol

Given the long suspension after the nfl finally getting/reviewing the evidence they were looking for, assuming that the evidence might have actually been strong is NOT a reach.....well not for someone having more than 2 firing synapses.

Or they had no evidence and still suspended him because he didn't plead guilty. The NFL has said through this whole process they will do what they want. Its going to get reduced to a 3 game when its all said and done.

Archived