• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Shoutout to the Falcons..

Lilsmitty09

OK, this is one of those moments where my son looks at me and shakes his head.  It's awesome that you are getting the headphones, but how is that making fun of Atlanta?

Saying Atlanta drafted Bose (speaker company) in the wake of their sound system scandal. 

Saying Atlanta drafted Bose (speaker company) in the wake of their sound system scandal. 

Duh, right?  Between me running on a couple of hours sleep since yesterday, being keyed up for the draft, and on the wrong side of the literal version of middle-aged (admittedly, mostly the latter),  I missed it entirely. Thanks.

That's cool of Bose to do for a cool dude.

So yesterday while watching what was a rather boring draft, the Falcons were "on the clock" and I decided to have some fun. I got on twitter and decided to make a post, which you can see below:

PART_1430444453027_Screenshot_2015-04-30

While I hardly ever tweet, my phone started blowing up with Twitter notifications and in my own way, this kind of went "viral" and fast. And then all of a sudden after hundreds of retweets, I got one comment that grabbed my attention...

PART_1430509785606_PART_1430444858207_VZ

I checked out their profile for a verified check, and sure enough it was verified! So I messaged them, they gave me a link and instructions to follow, and now long story short, here I am waiting for a FREE custom pair of Q25 headphones that were modeled at the NFL draft. I will be receiving one of these, in panther colors: http://www.bose.com/controller?url=/shop_online/headphones/noise_cancelling_headphones/quietcomfort_25/index.jsp&perfsourceid=K8031425&src=K8031425

So...I make fun of the Falcons, and end up with a free customized $300 pair of headphones.

How do I feel about you ask?

buddyron.0.gif

Thanks Atlanta!

Damn that's awesome. I'd say you deserve it with all the great videos you make

Archived