• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers trade up to 9th pick of second round - select Devin Funchess

Montsta

I just hate the pick. We traded our fuging second, third, and sixth and passed on Strong for a worse, much worse version of KB.

Thus dude is slow, struggles to get separation (sound familiar??), and HAS A DROP PERCENTAGE OF 9 OVER THE LAST TWO SEASONS.

LOL... A 9% drop rate and a 4.7 40... Ya'll can have this draft. I've never been more disgusted with our draft through two rounds. And before you say we finally got a WR... FUNCHESS is not a WR, he's a slow ass TE with unreliable hands. He gave up all those picks, after saying we won't reach for ANY player... Then you move up to trade for HIM? We need speed... And yet, gettleman exposes his size fetishist again. We just don't see football the same.

For you gettleman fanboys' enjoyment, I'm gonna refrain from posting for a few hours because I really have nothing good to say.

HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahshshshhshshahshshxjckskajahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahhahshaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahHahahahahahaha

Laugh out fuging loud

Your ego is enormous. You're some random dude on the internet

Still available at that spot in the 3rd round:

La'el Collins OT - LSU

T.J.Clemmings OT - Pitt

A bunch of good RB's (hopefully we can still grab one late)

Something must be up with Clemmings for him to still be available this late.

Very few who?

Media guys, right? It'd have to be since you have no clue where any of the other actual teams had him rated.

Your argument is based on the words of guys whose opinion means nothing.

Dude, give it up. He bought the Athlons and the USA Today Draft Guides at Publix, so HE KNOWS WE OVERPAYED FOR OUR PICKS.

Game over, man... game over.

Last year, people were upset when we drafted Benjamin.  Wanted Morgan Moses or someone similar.

Last year, people were outraged when Gettlemen picked Ealy in the second round.   We needed a T, but Gettlemen hated the selection.  Looking back, he was right.  Ealy is going to take a step in 2015.

They got mad when Gettlemen drafted a G in the third.  We had our Guards--Silatolu and some veteran.  We needed a T.

So I am not going to judge here.  Do I think the defense got better? Yep.  Do I think Cam got another offensive weapon.  Yes.

CB, RB, OT.  Get those, and I think we are set.

Something must be up with Clemmings for him to still be available this late.

A small stress fracture in his foot showed up during routine medical checks. He says he never felt any foot pain, so he didn't know he had it. If he has surgery to fix it, he might not be available for the first half of the regular season. But he doesn't want to get it fixed since it doesn't hurt and it can heal up on it's own. That's why he's nosediving. He was raw at OT to begin with, having only played there for 2 years.

I hate giving up picks. I like Funchess, but it's hard for me to know that we could have kept our 3rd, taken Jaelen Strong in the 2nd, and taken Carl Davis with our 3rd.  That would have really given us strong depth at DT.  Our backup DTs are getting OLD.

HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahshshshhshshahshshxjckskajahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahhahshaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahHahahahahahaha

Laugh out fuging loud

Your ego is enormous. You're some random dude on the internet

Damn you! All your laughter caused my OCD to kick in & I started looking for the "not-ha's" to see if you hid a phrase in there.

Archived