• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Funchess is ou Jimmy Grahm

Rags

whoa we drafted Derrick brooks and Jimmy Graham in the same draft what a draft man why didn't these guys go 1 and 2 overall

Honestly idc who we take who we pick for the rest of the draft

As long as it keeps making you upset it's hilaious seeing you reach for reasons to bitch and moan

No, I'm not saying he'll be Jimmy. He's obviously not.

I'm saying he'll be used in the same way you guys used him

Does it really matter if we'll use him like Jimmy Graham if he's not really as good as Jimmy Graham, and doesn't have anything like Graham's unique skill set?

He is way more likely to be used liked or as good as a guy like Jared Cook than Jimmy Graham, but that comparison makes our pick look worse so we can't use that one, I guess.

i was coming to post this exact thing.

many of us have pined for the dual TE set that cam flourished with in his rookie year... this gives us the ability to have a similar setup on the field (with increased flexibility, since shockey could never line up out wide.)

he's no burner, but we have philly brown and ted ginn to keep safeties honest. funchess a big-ass weapon even though he sounds like a bag of gas station snacks and this offense just got better.

Honestly idc who we take who we pick for the rest of the draft

As long as it keeps making you upset it's hilaious seeing you reach for reasons to bitch and moan

Man you're gonna be full up when the season starts and everyone is doing it! Eat your heart out!

Hardly no teams have 3 defensive backs that are 6'5. 

This team is going to have unlimited opporunities to match up our tall WRs against the shortest nickle CBs and LBs. This will give our guys an incredible advantage when cam throws fades an high balls. 

I am more excited everytime I think about this. 

Ain't not hardly to it...exactly 0 NFL teams have 3 defensive backs that are 6'5.

Speed is overrated. You can defend every direction but up.

Benjamin-Olsen-Funchess is gonna be unstoppable.

Who cares if they aren't gonna be able to outrun DBs? They don't have to, they'll just bully their way down the field 10-15 yards at a time. Then you're in the red zone and it's jump balls, shoulder fades, and a 245lb QB running full steam ahead.

Not to mention with our team build of great defense and ball control offense it's a great fit.

Archived