• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

La'el Collins has begun visits

top dawg

I still think Trai Turner is our best chance at signing him. And that J.R. is our biggest roadblock and will ultimately cost us Collins.

couldn't have said it any better man. jerry will hold us back on this one when it can help us out , he screws us by not giving people second chances anymore after carruth .

I still think Trai Turner is our best chance at signing him. And that J.R. is our biggest roadblock and will ultimately cost us Collins.

yeah either that or 31 other teams throwing offers at this kid will cost us his services.

you people frame it up like he's going to be begging to sign here and he's carolina's to lose or something.  news flash it's a blue chip player at a high value position who will be signing for what amounts to peanuts with one team out of 32.

You can flame all you want, but if we let this kid get away over some booooolsh*t, then that might be the best indicator that it's time for a new owner. You can't summarily dismiss Collins if it turns out that he is an innocent victim.

LOL not that I agree with your assessment of the team owner, but I would like you to outline how we would go about changing the ownership of the team.... humor me please

The huddle is going to implode when he signs with one of the other 31 franchises. This is such a weird and uncomfortable situation in so many ways. Best case scenario, this guy is completely innocent and some team gets to pay him well below market value for the next 2 to 3 years. It feels like exploitation of the player to force him into a draft system then not draft him. 

It also feels like sleezy college recruiting is infiltrating the pro game with Rex Ryan "just passing through" Baton Rouge. Nobody just passes through Baton Rouge. 

Archived