• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2015 Carolina Panthers Roster Projection

Jeremy Igo

Nice breakdown.

I think its too early to tell what will happen in the secondary....especially with a guy like Coleman, as a poster mentioned above.  Historically when Gettleman signs a DB for over a mil a year they stick.  I don't think Harper is a lock to start.   Harper would be much more valuable if we utilize him in sub-packages but that's just my take.

I'm not sure if I've ever seen this sort of competition at WR going into a Panthers camp before. It really seems to me that after KB no one is safe.  

Regarding A.J Klein....we would be complete idiots to let that kid go.  Seems like a very smart player, and I'm sure he hears the chatter about his status.  I expect him to come in ready to go.  Seems like he and Kuechly have a good chemistry on the field.  If something were to happen to Davis or Kuechly having a guy like Klein there becomes invaluable.

Just my take.  You know more than I.

Proehl mentioned he really liked Hill. With all the spent at Carolina, I think he may have a better feel for the Panthers offense to insert himself in the roster over Boykin. Even Rivera said he was excited to see him in OTAs.

All I want is a viable WR to whom Cam will throw on 3rd and short instead of overthrowing KB on bombs.

Now that rookie camp is over and all the tryout players have been signed, here is how I see the Panthers roster shaking out as of today.

4 TE's and no A.J. Klein. Bold. It will be interesting to see how it shakes out. Also did they carry 6 WR's last year?

Also did they carry 6 WR's last year?

I believe the only time we carried 6 WR's in the last couple years was at the end of 2013 when Steve Smith was injured.

Last year was Kelvin, Cotchery, Avant, Philly and Bersin then Presley was called up from the practice squad after Avant got cut.

Archived