• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bruce Irvin, Seattle LB wants to play for ATL next yr

Moorgan

If I'm the Seahawks, I absolutely trade him right now.

May as well get something back, right?

I'd keep him and just take the comp pick when he leaves. I don't think they'd be able to get much in a trade. At best they get a 2016 3rd and the comp would be most likely be a 2017 4th. If it was before the draft and they got a pick they could use this year then sure, but now they are probably best off just keeping him for the year. It is a contract year for him so he will want to light it up.

Lol what a dummy. If I'm Seattle I go ahead and trade him to some hole now. Hasn't been worth the 1st round pick anyways.

I guess it is possible he's trying to get Seattle to offer him more money but frankly I don't see him as that clever. His play hasn't warranted a bidding war anyways.

Byron Bell.

While it is expected for Oher to come in and at least be better than Bell, that is still no guarantee. He has done nothing but struggle recently. I hope I'm wrong but Irvin could very well shut us down again in the 4th quarter when we play them this season

Archived