• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

3 Photos .... You draw conclusions....

Jeremy Igo

the ball is already in his hands in the 3rd one. the first two are still looking it in. doesn't look like a big deal to me, unless of course he dropped it.

At the rate that ball is flying, there would be no significant change in his eye position in the picture and his eye position when the ball was 6-12 inches from his hands.

people are trying to make themselves believe that hill really isn't as bad as people make him out to be, but the guy lacks focus and concentration. he's supposed to stare down the ball all the way in and he doesn't. i don't know what he looks at, but it's obvious from pretty much every picture taken of him that it isn't the ball.

I mean the pictures are fractions of a second apart. I don't think human eyeballs are fast enough to follow the ball the entire way in....maybe sport science can do a segment on it

​He's human so I mean, he's has the ability. Hill just thinks its ok to focus on other things once the ball is close enough to him. Im not sure why, and I dont know how many times he's being told, but its a coachability issue.

If the guy thinks he can catch it like that, he's just gonna keep on trying. He benefits by getting an extra step on the defense at the cost of the catch itself. I dont know why guys think they can get away with it.

Unfair for Hill because his ball was thrown chest high whereas the others were given eye level passes. 

The best thing about these three photos is that they're all catching not only with their hands but with their arms extended. 

Archived