• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Week 2: JJ Watt vs. Michael Oher

SCP

Lee Ward needs to be back there to help protect Cammy Cam and give Watt some of the business off the line.  Low and strong vs. Big Country boy....that I'd love to see (no homo).  

I dont remember how tall Ward is but with as solid as he is it will be very hard for Watt to get leverage over Ward. Honestly that's why I like this kid so much he's like the perfect size.

The best part about JJ Watt is that he is only one guy. One guy can be game planned around. You can do things to try to limit his impact on the game. Our offense is definitely better than last year. We have lots of ways to attack their defense as a whole. Watt just like other elite players in this game will get there stats. But that can be overcome

They said on the Top 100 last night that the Texans let Watt pick where he wants to line up in a game then the defense works around it. Watt finds the weakest link on the oline and attacks it. At least that is per the footage in the Top 100 montage they played.

Sounds like a good way for him to pad his stats.

Archived