• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So our record without KB?!

PanthersUnited

The damage could be marginalized if we scooped up Reggie Wayne.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't Wayne pretty much admitted to wanting to sit out all of camp and mull joining whatever "contender" calls him? Dude just wants an easy ring, he doesn't want to have to step up and be a #1 at the age of 36.

11-5 not kidding. We'll make the playoffs with or without him.

not to be that guy but KB was OK last season. His 5 out of his 9 TDs came in garbage time, when we were down 21+ in the 4th Q. All this after being the 6th most targeted in the NFL last season and he wasn't even close to 6th in NFL yardage. I haven't done the yardage but I'll guess his true contribution to helping us win will be around say 700yds and 4TDs. That's easily replaceable if u ask me. 

Of course he would have been much improved this year but if we can replace his last year's production, we will be alright. 

not to be that guy but KB was OK last season. His 5 out of his 9 TDs came in garbage time, when we were down 21+ in the 4th Q. All this after being the 6th most targeted in the NFL last season and he wasn't even close to 6th in NFL yardage. I haven't done the yardage but I'll guess his true contribution to helping us win will be around say 700yds and 4TDs. That's easily replaceable if u ask me. 

Of course he would have been much improved this year but if we can replace his last year's production, we will be alright. 

thats why I'm not worried. KB is a good reciever but is wildly overrated by the majority of Huddlers.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't Wayne pretty much admitted to wanting to sit out all of camp and mull joining whatever "contender" calls him? Dude just wants an easy ring, he doesn't want to have to step up and be a #1 at the age of 36.

I'm not suggesting him as our #1. But hopefully he could step right in and give us 5 or 6 hundred yards and 4 or 5 TDs. Maybe a few timely clutch 3rd down conversions. Olsen and Funch would have to serve as a makeshift #1 production combo.

Archived