• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We have the weapons...do you have the heart?

Wundrbread33

Yes we lost our #1 WR, but damn...this team will still win the NFC South and will do damage in January. There is no doubt in my mind that this team has a shot to hold the Lombardi when the dust settles.

Our offensive line will get it done. 4 of the 5 will carry over what they did at the end of last season, and Oher will put his big boy pants on and rebound.

Stewart, Tolbert, and Cam will get it done on the ground.

Funchess will step up his game as the year progresses, Ginn and Brown give us the ability to spread the field, Cotchery will rebound after a so so last season, and Olsen (our actual #1) will still be a mismatch nightmare.

Not to mention another receiver/TE from the pack will step up. It will happen.

Ginn also improves our average field position, further helping the offense.

Don't even get me started about how dominant our D will be...

Stop crying and enjoy the team we have and don't be surprised when you find out the depth of heart, and roster, that your 2015/2016 Carolina Panthers have.

Can you match the heart that this team has?

Keep Pounding or STFU.

Hate to break it to you, but fan heart means exactly zero and we don't have a single WR on the roster who gained more than 600 yards in the NFL last season.

I still think we can compete in the division, but the hopes of making a postseason run almost certainly came crashing down today.

I love how so many people feel the need to make threads like this. I mean we get. We are a good team with or without KB. Anytime we have ever had a major injury before there has been something positive come from it. I really think this will allow some other guys to show what they can do at receiver. It's not like Cam isn't going to have anyone to throw to. He will have reliable receivers. Three of them have a ton of speed and big play potential. It's not the end of the world. This will allow someone to make the roster that otherwise wouldn't have. That person could be a star in Carolina for many years. Who really knows. There is no need to panic. We are loaded with talent and injuries are part of the NFL. Every team has them. I'm still just as excited about this season. One players doesn't make a team.

Yeah, this after our d-line turned into a M*A*S*H unit!? NO pass rush and no #1 WR. If they can win despite these BIG problems they will have grown a lot as a team.

Remember, it took a long time for the line to get used to playing without Greg Hardy. I don't see the road being easy if they don't have CJ healthy. Matty Ice and Drew Breez will pick you apart without pressure upfront. Those guys are too good and these games will turn into shoot outs if they don't figure out the DE position.

If Funchise can act like a franchise WR we may have a chance to outscore teams but without the D line I can't see a good year. I hope I'm wrong and I hope guys can get healthy 

We shouldn't panic yet but the GM, scouts and coaching staff should be

I love how so many people feel the need to make threads like this. I mean we get. We are a good team with or without KB. Anytime we have ever had a major injury before there has been something positive come from it. I really think this will allow some other guys to show what they can do at receiver. It's not like Cam isn't going to have anyone to throw to. He will have reliable receivers. Three of them have a ton of speed and big play potential. It's not the end of the world. This will allow someone to make the roster that otherwise wouldn't have. That person could be a star in Carolina for many years. Who really knows. There is no need to panic. We are loaded with talent and injuries are part of the NFL. Every team has them. I'm still just as excited about this season. One players doesn't make a team.

Sorry I wasted your time.

Here's the real question. Even if we somehow make the playoffs, do you honestly think we stand ANY chance against Green Bay or Seattle? We don't have enough firepower for Green Bay without KB and we sure as hell have NO ONE who can challenge Seattle like KB did. However, I'm not gon lie that a 3 peat in the NFC South without our #1 receiver would feel hella good to brag about. That is actually attainable. A superbowl....... forget about it.

Archived