• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ESPN still taking runs at Cam

Vagrant

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/13657212/cam-newton-left-florida-gators-teammates-wondering-lost-potential

ESPN is still on board with trying to diminish Cam Newton for what happened in Florida. 7 years after he left the squad. I'm so tired of this bullshit. The man clearly matured, understood what he needed to do in order to be a leader, and became a better person. Why do these articles continuously pop up while other guys continue to get passes for everything they've done? I hear more about Cam Newton's past than I hear about Roethlisberger's and there nowhere near comparable.

Some people can't get over Cam's "fake smile." It's ridiculous.

What was wrong with the article?

The rise and fall of Florida was something they were discussing recently and Cam leaving had a big impact on that, at least based off what he did at Auburn.  I think it is a legit question to ask if he would have had the same success if he never left Florida in the first place.  Cam would probably be the first to tell you he's matured a lot since.

Archived