• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Texans at Panthers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Just an observation, this is a game and it's supposed to be fun. I can understand disagreeing with damn near everything we've done the past decade, but getting angry and having such vitriol towards something you have no control over is just not healthy. I've been there as a fan before, and once I realized that I hated what I was supposed to like and enjoy, it made me take a step back and reassess some stuff. Now when we suck I don't get super pissed or angry, I'm just disappointed and move on.   I'm still a huge fan of the team (obviously, I'm on this damn board daily), but I just don't want to spend the energy hating them. I'm not praising everything they do, but the neutral "We'll see" approach to what happens prevents the large negative reactions and lends yourself to be more pleasantly surprised than negatively disappointed. Just some food for thought. Dissenting opinions are fine, it's why we have the board at all, to discuss things, but the immediate negative reaction to any and everything that happens before anything shakes out makes it seem like you are choosing to be upset about the choices being made rather than just letting things flesh out.
    • I need XL to get on that Jimmy Clausen app where he gave Matt Rhule a pep talk....and have XL give me an "oh wee mayne" to use her for the next decade when appropriate.