• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Saints at Panthers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Youth pastor. Lol. But yep. There is something about Canales that I can’t my finger on, but it is probably that he is a bit like a televangelist and I am not entirely sure the facade is real. But I am a cynic basically, anyway.  His football resume is good enough for me. We’ll see how the season goes.  I do agree with the Morgan/Canales team. There is a lot of synergy, and I think they can Stay on the same page too. I mean, right now they are aligned, but will that last? I think so. Obviously there would need to be some success involved for that to happen but these two are the best things have been since we were taken over by that carpetbagger.   
    • Who do y'all got? Some rumblings... If we stay put at 39, I can see us going the DB Tampa/Sainistril or LB Colson/Cooper/Wilson routes.  Maybe Marshawn Kneeland at EDGE.  A double dip at WR could be fun - McConkey or Franklin would be interesting guys to compliment Legette.  Don't be surprised if we invest higher than you'd like at RB today (Benson, Wright, Brooks) A presser takeaway - If we're looking for guys to fill roles as Canales described, I think both Wash products in Polk & McMillan would be strong options remaining in this draft that would compliment the WR room we're building.  Can play X, Z, slide inside, do a bit of everything.  Brenden Rice & Javon Baker are two notables with X potential at 65 or later And if we're looking for life after Thielen/not sure about Mingo, I would NOT discount Roman Wilson, Malik Wash, or Corley. Gut leans DB or LB, but won't be surprised if it's a double dip.  
    • Why do I still have this feeling that Washington got the best qb last night?  I will have to monitor that situation up there. I can't explain it it, it's just a gut feeling.  It could also be gas.