• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers re-sign DE Horton, waive Foucault

Mage

Guess Horton's more valuable to our run defense than many thought. First game he's gone, we get gashed by the Muscle Hamster for 100+ yards. First RB to do that in a long time.

Probably had more to do with CJ AND Luke being out than Horton.  

http://www.panthers.com/news/article-2/Panthers-Sign-DE-Horton-Waive-OT-Foucault/8f525994-cad6-4477-9c72-9801e23b0779

Well... that was quick.  Guess this means Silatolu or Williams is closer to getting healthy.  

A bit surprised.  Ron didn't sound so optimistic yesterday about Williams being ready to play following the bye.  He didn't mention Amini yesterday, but obviously Amini is not quality tackle back up either.  Wouldn't surprise me if we kick the tires on some more OT depth during the bye week.  I think we currently still have an open PS spot, unless they plan to resign Foucault to the PS (which I'm actually assuming we will do...)

So do these players who keep getting Promoted, then Demoted then Promoted again. Do they go day by day not knowing they are going to be on a team? I'm sure it is hard to live when you don't know when the next bill is getting paid. I can see it now. So you want to buy a car, what is your job? Part-Time Panthers Player..

So do these players who keep getting Promoted, then Demoted then Promoted again. Do they go day by day not knowing they are going to be on a team? I'm sure it is hard to live when you don't know when the next bill is getting paid. I can see it now. So you want to buy a car, what is your job? Part-Time Panthers Player..

In the big picture I cant say thats too rough. 

Archived