• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Seahawks Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• sam.jpg

• Topics

• Yeah, I realize that, and yet somehow Panthers managed to sign a guy that still can't manage to kick the ball beyond the back of the end zone (and bonus, misses pats too). Our kicking game seems to be stuck in reverse.
    • There is a mob mentality to hate on offensive linemen here.   "Can he play LT" is a constant joke ripping on our LT.   And it is constant.  I have spent plenty of time on other teams forums and I  know that we are one of the worst fanbases for ripping on our OL-men.   Months in offseason and  preseason of panic and derision directed at Erving and Elflein before they even played a snap.  And now, when the OL is playing decent, the huddle attacks wherever the pff score sends them.  Why?   Seriously why send all this bad energy at our own players? I'm not arguing if Elflein is a good player.  Pat Meyer and Rhule have determined that Elflein is the best we've got until Brown, BC, or Daley are ready.  The jets threw 1st round guard Elijah Vera-Tucker on the line before he was ready and Derick Brown ate his lunch.  Wilson paid the price. I'm engaging people who are fueling the mob and will continue to do so. Why not do the snap shot play by play of fugups on some of our opponents players?