• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The one clip I can't get enough of watching on repeat...

ThinkAboutIt

I'm thrilled we barely won a game in OT over a team we had down 17 in the fourth quarter.  I'll take a win no matter how we get them, but we've got to get guys healthy, we need more push on the D-Line.

And the Ginn drop was inexcusable.  Cam laid it in there perfectly, an NFL WR has to make that catch.

3 hours ago, uncfan888 said:

I wish I could see this.. I recorded the sports center after the game just in case it went long and somehow my DVR has a time warp feature because it skips from the tying field goal in OT straight to the postgame

I'll try to throw it up on YT but they have been pretty amazing about taking these things down lately. Here is a still. Tell me this field goal doesn't matter to Jonathan Stewart. He doesn't care about a blown lead, he's 7-0.

lKmER6G.png

The quality is what it is... Wish rewind service would actually stream at a 1080 quality.....

https://youtu.be/bHnEVIKUvR8

6 hours ago, ThinkAboutIt said:

https://streamable.com/ovk9?t=8.2

Had they lost, I'd be pissed, but even then there would've been some joy in knowing that the world now knows what Cam has to work with at WR. Good luck trying to deny it or justify it now. If anything good came out of tonight, this was it. Will Gettleman finally move on a WR now? Either way, now it won't be for a lack of shame pointed his way. 

For me, this drop was bittersweet, lol. It actually brought me peace after losing it over the blown opportunity to end the game with one first down late in the 4th. 

Word on the street is Gettleman has his eye on this huge WR out of FSU that can jump through the roof.

Best thing about making a move for this guy is it will have no influence on the salary cap.

9 minutes ago, KendrickPanther said:

I'll try to throw it up on YT but they have been pretty amazing about taking these things down lately. Here is a still. Tell me this field goal doesn't matter to Jonathan Stewart. He doesn't care about a blown lead, he's 7-0.

lKmER6G.png

The quality is what it is... Wish rewind service would actually stream at a 1080 quality.....

https://youtu.be/bHnEVIKUvR8

Thanks for doing that 

6 hours ago, ThinkAboutIt said:

If anybody's mindset is "Something bad is okay because the Panthers won, but it wouldn't be okay if they lost," then they aren't okay in the head. 

This fanbase is completely OK with a division title and nothing else.  That is the issue.  They don't look toward a deeper playoff run.  It'll get better with time hopefully.

7 hours ago, ThinkAboutIt said:

https://streamable.com/ovk9?t=8.2

Had they lost, I'd be pissed, but even then there would've been some joy in knowing that the world now knows what Cam has to work with at WR. Good luck trying to deny it or justify it now. If anything good came out of tonight, this was it. Will Gettleman finally move on a WR now? Either way, now it won't be for a lack of shame pointed his way. 

For me, this drop was bittersweet, lol. It actually brought me peace after losing it over the blown opportunity to end the game with one first down late in the 4th. 

Guy in the yellow jacket right after Gruden says "wheelhouse" is priceless. 

3 minutes ago, Zaximus said:

This fanbase is completely OK with a division title and nothing else.  That is the issue.  They don't look toward a deeper playoff run.  It'll get better with time hopefully.

For me personally, I just choose not to get mad because Gettleman is following the plan.  Trading draft picks, ruining the carefully planned out salary cap plan, for someone who may or may not make a "huge" difference and may only be a rental doesn't make me angry.  I understand where you are coming from, but after I slept on it, I can't see blowing up the plan for this year, when it will probably cost us going into next year and beyond.

Where as some people are focused on the deep playoff run this year, it seems the FO is trying to build us to make deep playoff runs every year.  It takes patience, it takes not panicking after a bad game.  Ted Ginn has dropped touchdowns, but has also caught touchdowns.  His speed makes him valuable.  Even dropping that ball, the next team that plays us will see Tedd Ginn running pass coverage and will have to keep that in mind.

We are 7-0 and played probably our worse game of the season as far as mistakes. Defense gave up 26 points and we still won.  WR's dropped balls and we still won.  Refs called every borderline call against us and we still won.  I don't see why we can't make a deep playoff run. It's just we will be better long term if we continue with the plan, build through the draft.  Cheap veterans mixed with youth, signing our own as far a core players.  Developing quality depth behind the starters.

1 minute ago, Udogg said:

For me personally, I just choose not to get mad because Gettleman is following the plan.  Trading draft picks, ruining the carefully planned out salary cap plan, for someone who may or may not make a "huge" difference and may only be a rental doesn't make me angry.  I understand where you are coming from, but after I slept on it, I can't see blowing up the plan for this year, when it will probably cost us going into next year and beyond.

Where as some people are focused on the deep playoff run this year, it seems the FO is trying to build us to make deep playoff runs every year.  It takes patience, it takes not panicking after a bad game.  Ted Ginn has dropped touchdowns, but has also caught touchdowns.  His speed makes him valuable.  Even dropping that ball, the next team that plays us will see Tedd Ginn running pass coverage and will have to keep that in mind.

We are 7-0 and played probably our worse game of the season as far as mistakes. Defense gave up 26 points and we still won.  WR's dropped balls and we still won.  Refs called every borderline call against us and we still won.  I don't see why we can't make a deep playoff run. It's just we will be better long term if we continue with the plan, build through the draft.  Cheap veterans mixed with youth, signing our own as far a core players.  Developing quality depth behind the starters.

We won't because we have terrible WRs and once you shut Olson down (of he has a bad game like last night) they'll dare us to beat them in the air.  The problem is, we won't, Ginn will drop wide open TD passes, Funchess will drop passes, and we just won't be able to beat a team with a good offense.   Stop praising DG, he failed with our core.  He should have signed a #2 vet like Crabtree/Johnson even before KB got hurt, and he definitely should have after.  Instead we went into this season with Ginn, a 3rd/4th WR on any other team and Brown, also a 3rd/4th.  He made a terrible pick in Funchess and a reach with Shaq (I don't mind Shaq, but we had more pressing needs at that spot).   He's nailed it on picks like Short/Star, etc, but he's terrible when it comes to filling needs with FAs.  Not big money types, but mid-levels that can fill up the holes.

Archived