• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

One of the things I am most excited about for Sunday is sticking it to Pep

Hotsauce

38 minutes ago, Ship said:

Don't really care anymore. Remember he was about to come back here last year before the packers swooped in. It's too bad now, he would be huge for us.

its gonna be a lot more of a pain in the ass to play hardy. Peppers may have been motivated to beat us, but I worry that hardy, who is crazy, will have worse intentions against Cam.

People overlook how crazy that kid really is. He is certifiably bat-ish crazy! But a heck of a football player, and the type of person to cut off his nose to spite his face - i.e. get kicked out the game to knock Cam into the middle of next week. 

6 minutes ago, caatfan said:

Holding on to grudges is non productive unless you enjoy being angry and feeling like a victim. If "sticking it to Pep" is your #1 motivation for watching the game, I think your priorities are out of whack.

Lol, did you even read my post?  You did see where I gave the guy props right?  Did I insult him?  What exactly was childish about my post?  I don't think anywhere do show that I am holding a grudge. I talk about beating a guy for the first time that has traditionally balled out on us. 

To me, it sounds like there are still quite a few Peppers fanboys on here that get all butt hurt if you bring up his name. 

Julius Peppers wanted to stay. He told Jerry Richardaon on numrous occasions he likes a low profile and asked him not to call him out in the press conference. They spoke privately multiple times. Jerry Richardson ignored Julius and named him in that infamous press conference.

julius Peppers is not a Panther for one reason and one reason only, Jerry Richardson.

I always appreciated Pep for his time here.  I wanted him to stay, he wanted to go but I dont have any hard feelings for the guy.

I hope he plays great every week except this one and the NFC championship game when we play him again :P

One of the all time great Panthers 

9 hours ago, Hotsauce said:

Lol, did you even read my post?  You did see where I gave the guy props right?  Did I insult him?  What exactly was childish about my post?  I don't think anywhere do show that I am holding a grudge. I talk about beating a guy for the first time that has traditionally balled out on us. 

To me, it sounds like there are still quite a few Peppers fanboys on here that get all butt hurt if you bring up his name. 

Not butt hurt at all. 

Just know the childish insecurities that it speaks when one talks and behaves as you did. 

This game is much more important than silly feelings over an ex Panther. 

Seriously.

5 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

Not butt hurt at all. 

Just know the childish insecurities that it speaks when one talks and behaves as you did. 

This game is mych more important tgan silly feelings over an ex Panther. 

Seriously.

LOL. It's a GAME. It's entertainment. How he chooses to enjoy it is his business. 

1 hour ago, Ship said:

Don't really care anymore. Remember he was about to come back here last year before the packers swooped in. It's too bad now, he would be huge for us.

its gonna be a lot more of a pain in the ass to play hardy. Peppers may have been motivated to beat us, but I worry that hardy, who is crazy, will have worse intentions against Cam.

I really doubt he wanted to come back and I doubt we wanted him back. Green Bay is not the best place to play in the world. It's why they really have to draft well. 

This is really old news.  Peppers, unlike Steve Smith, hasn't dogged us every moment since leaving.  He just did this thing, and that's why I actually kind of route for Peppers at this point in his career (except Sunday).    He's still the best defensive player ever for us, and maybe best player, yes even better than Smith.   I remember this guy just taking over games.  If he had the motor Jared Allen has he would have broke records.

Peppers haterade is so weird.  I never got it.  Dude my not have lived up to the expectations some had but was basically an ideal player here.  Also if you look at the state of our franchise when he left....anyone should be able to get it.  

Peppers gets more hate than Hardy.  Makes no sense. 

1 hour ago, The Huddler said:

hes gay

which is totally fine but thats why he left... he was/is gay and didnt like the huge spotlight in a tiny market..

thats my pos theory

I don't care about any of that...

but Peppers often appears on trash sites about his baby mama junk as a FYI.

Archived