• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton reported for theft

Gazi

12 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

most of that was on facebook. some of it got screencapped. search "troll the free sean payton rally" and go to town, it's like 30 pages of pure gold

oh and follow it up with this 31-page wonder

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/topic/70232-owner-of-the-saints-page-on-facebook-is-pissed-that-his-event-failed-and-wants-to-fight-me-publically-should-i-accept/

So a dude who is a North Carolina politician shows up to a Panthers game supporting a team that is nearly 1000 miles away. He gets his sign taken away and his daughter proceeds to throw the most entitled bitch fit in history across social media. 

Lol. Thank you, Cam.

3 hours ago, Gazi said:

So who broke the law? Cam or the Packer fan.

Cam remarks during the interview were spot on.  I must protect this house.   You don't sell a whopper in Mcdonald's do you?

"We went to GB last year.   I didn't see any Panther Nation banners."

Asshole thinks he is going to come into our house and post a POS like that and think it is cool.  

Well y'all have said pretty much everything that nerds to be said (and then maybe a little too much like the Hardy comment)

But I want to add: lol at playing the "I'm just supporting my team!" card. When you overlay your team's logo and colors across an image of our stage, you're clearly trying to make a statement and I'm glad he let you know what the what's what is.

Archived