• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Redskins at Panthers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Yes, but Bryce Young is what amplifies that concern for me for a super green HC and OC.   it’s all and marriages by Tepper IMO.  Canales and the new OC probably would have a better time getting their O running with a vet QB that is a natural fit.   again, I’m not arguing Canales and Morgan should be catering to Bryce at this point.  Just pointing out how pointless drafting Bryce looks at this stage.  And I don’t disagree you either can play or can’t and the O is irrelevant at this level.   I mean fit matters at this level.  Everyone is too talented.  Fit makes or breaks careers. 
    • Excellent post, Jackie Lee.  I watched every second.
    • Yes you have said all of that as well. I was just saying having concerns about a one year OC transitioning to HC and trying to call plays like you have stated before as well implies he could be in over his head this first year. I’m not calling you out or anything. It’s a concern and I’m sure there will be some growing pains along the way. As for the Bryce thing, he is either a NFL QB or he isn’t. If he doesn’t look any better this year, then I think we simply move on and let Canales pick his guy. I think Beck has a big arm if that’s his type. Trying to build a very unique roster just to see if he can find success isn’t a good idea IMO. If he looks much better this year then sure you can cater a little more to his skillset.