• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A potential downside for beating the Cowboys on Thanskgiving and being 11-0

Hotsauce

I will be at the Atlanta home game with guess who....a converted Cowboy fan.  After last night's game he said he was done and was going to start pulling for the home team.  See you December 13th with one less fan from another team occupying our seats!

3 hours ago, panthers55 said:

Bandwagon fans are really irrelevant. They are here now and gone as soon as they discover the next best thing. That is why they are bandwagon fans to begin with. Not at all like fans who have been here for the duration so really who cares.

sometimes bandwagon fans do make a full conversion.  Just saying. 

I am not gonna hate.  Ultimately it is what it is,  but just like I used to say when I worked at American Children's Home,  if you just positively impact one,  then you've done your job.

If we only just convert one from the many,  then "it's a wonderful thing" (as my father used a say). 

26 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

I'm waiting for a silly bitch to call me and band-wagoner or fair weather fan, Mf is going to get 10+ years of panther history on the spot  

Come to think of it I haven't seen you in a while... typical fairweather fan.

My mom, aunt, and cousin have a lol been lifelong cowboys fans (so was I up until the Panthers were born). Last night, they were talking about how they were going to be sad either way the game ended because they wanted the Cowboys to win but didn't want the Panthers to lose. After the game, they had all given up on Dallas and said they were gonna pull for the Panthers the rest of the season.

I called em all bandwagon bitches and kicked them out of my house. Ok, so maybe it was more I said "drive safe" and they were leaving anyway, but in my head...

46 minutes ago, Leeroy Jenkins PhD said:

Want to know if someone is a bandwagon fan?

Ask them who Brian St. Pierre is.

Or Chad Cota. Hell, if you really want to test someone's fandom, ask them who our first ever QB and opponents were. I'd be willing to bet quite a few folks have no clue, unless they Google it.

That said, welcome aboard new guys.. just a word of warning, we're like the CIA, once you're in, there's no such thing as retiring. Got it?

5 minutes ago, Raskle said:

Or Chad Cota. Hell, if you really want to test someone's fandom, ask them who our first ever QB and opponents were. I'd be willing to bet quite a few folks have no clue, unless they Google it.

That said, welcome aboard new guys.. just a word of warning, we're like the CIA, once you're in, there's no such thing as retiring. Got it?

Got a Wilson brand Reich jersey in the Panther Den.

Archived