• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A Carolina - New England Superbowl would shatter all Superbowl ratings records.

Jeremy Igo

10 minutes ago, JakeR6 said:

The media is slurping Cam as hard as they have LeBron, Tiger, MJ, etc. Anyone who thinks there's some sort of vendetta against Cam is fuging retarded. 

If there is one guy saying one thing remotely negative about Newton out there it will be found by a member of this community. 

12 minutes ago, JakeR6 said:

The media is slurping Cam as hard as they have LeBron, Tiger, MJ, etc. Anyone who thinks there's some sort of vendetta against Cam is fuging retarded. 

Not a media vendetta.  Thats why I specifically said some.  Cam will/has gotten more positive press than anytime in his career because like he said he hasn't changed at all.  The only difference is winning.   However during media week everyone tries to find something to throw against the wall to see if it sticks.   There is a sizeable amount of people who hate Cam regardless and there will be anti Cam articles written no matter how much BS they are.  Anyone who thinks that won't happen is fuging retarded.

31 minutes ago, Don137 said:

I hope the Panthers don't play the Patriots. Every Patriot loss lately their fans always blame the refs just like the loss to Patriots last year. They never acknowledge they got beat. If Panthers beat them I can already see how officials gave Panthers Super Bowl win. As a result Harrison and all the other Panther haters will never acknowledge Panthers earned it.

If we beat the Patriots to win the Super Bowl the very last thing on earth I will be concerned with is what Patriot fans or the media thinks.

5 minutes ago, SOJA said:

let's be honest, brady was driving down that field with or without that penalty 

They kicked that FG with basically no time left though.  And it was like a 47 yarder.  If they had to go an extra 20 yards, they probably would've been kicking a much longer FG.  Or else they would've had to take risks on deeper throws and maybe it gets picked off.

4 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

This would be one of the more interesting and amazing matchups in the history of the NFL.

Two MVP candidate QBs with differing styles. That in itself would be huge. The savvy veteran against the young gun. 

Larger than life hilarious characters like Gronk and Josh. 

The best "defensive QB" Luke Kuechly matching up against Brady. 

Last regular season game ended in a heated battle with a controversial call ( in the eyes of pats fans at least). 

I could go on and on. So many stories with smaller sub plots. 

IMO, this is the matchup the NFL is drooling over. It would bring in such a huge demo of viewers from all ages. 

One step ahead of you boss man.

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/topic/121534-if-the-patriots-win-tonight-and-the-panthers-win-on-thanksgiving/?do=findComment&comment=3582583

No longer two undefeated teams, but I still get exactly what you mean.

1 hour ago, Don137 said:

I hope the Panthers don't play the Patriots. Every Patriot loss lately their fans always blame the refs just like the loss to Patriots last year. They never acknowledge they got beat. If Panthers beat them I can already see how officials gave Panthers Super Bowl win. As a result Harrison and all the other Panther haters will never acknowledge Panthers earned it.

Then we will have to blow them out and remove all doubt that we earned it. I'm talking blow them out like those same Patriots did to the Colts in last year's playoffs. Yeah yeah deflategate and all that jazz. But deflated Brady balls or not, Indy wasn't winning that game. Regardless of who we might play in the SB, we will have to lay the wood and remove all recourse to blame the refs. 

Archived