• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Along the Sidelines - Falcons at Panthers

Jeremy Igo

The looks on Ryan's face each time he was hit are so precious. Can't say he isn't expressive lol. 

I feel so sorry for Bene. When we win the Super Bowl, I hope they consider rings for those on IR because they continue to help while healing not to mention their play before being hurt. Seeing KB enjoy treating Cam like an older brother is uplifting. :')

Thank you, Jeremy.

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, GRWatcher said:

The looks on Ryan's face each time he was hit are so precious. Can't say he isn't expressive lol. 

I feel so sorry for Bene. When we win the Super Bowl, I hope they consider rings for those on IR because they continue to help while healing not to mention their play before being hurt. Seeing KB enjoy treating Cam like an older brother is uplifting. :')

Thank you, Jeremy.

Everyone gets a ring.

• Pie 2

18 minutes ago, GRWatcher said:

Thank you, Jeremy.

IR and practice squad will get rings. Most likely every player who was on the roster at any point in the season for any reason in any capacity will get one.

• Pie 1

22 minutes ago, GRWatcher said:

Thank you, Jeremy.

The NFL gives the winning team 150 rings to distribute as they see fit. The team can then purchase as many additional rings as they desire. 

• Pie 1