• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pulling for the Bengals until......

DaveThePanther2008

1 hour ago, Mojo said:

My dad and I were talking about that.  He either condones it or has no control whatsoever.  That was his last game as the head coach imo.

Being reported today that some of the Bengal players are tired of Burfict, Jones, and others. Some are also tired of the way Marvin Lewis tolerates their antics. 

(Andrew Whitworth has spoken out specifically)

1 hour ago, PandaPancake said:

OP should be banned for not remembering this. Although it was last season.

hi-res-a940db4ffe9e911b934fb027a980c033_

HOW THE fug DOES THIS HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH MY POST.  I KNOW CLEARLY WHAT THIS THUG DID TO CAM LAST YEAR.  IT HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH TODAY'S GAME.  IF ANYONE SHOULD BE BANNED IT SHOULD BE YOU TO THINK I WOULD FORGET WHAT THUG NATION DID TO CAM IN 2014.

22 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Being reported today that some of the Bengal players are tired of Burfict, Jones, and others. Some are also tired of the way Marvin Lewis tolerates their antics. 

I don't blame them one bit. 

26 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Link please. 

43 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

HOW THE fug DOES THIS HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH MY POST.  I KNOW CLEARLY WHAT THIS THUG DID TO CAM LAST YEAR.  IT HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH TODAY'S GAME.  IF ANYONE SHOULD BE BANNED IT SHOULD BE YOU TO THINK I WOULD FORGET WHAT THUG NATION DID TO CAM IN 2014.

UtrdWVB.gif

50 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

image.jpeg

11 minutes ago, carolina-chuck2 said:

He lowered his head bc Gio is a short back. How are you going to expect to tackle him going high. They don't teach to to tackle going high, do they? 

They teach you to keep your eyes up.

thats how Luke got hurt.  Lowered his head.

theres a whole national safety campaign about heads up tackling.

Archived