• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFC Playoffs - Seahawks at Vikings

Jeremy Igo

The thing is--now AZ doesn't get a cakewalk against Minny which I was honestly more worried about.  We can beat Seattle.  Bennett going down was huuuge.  Not that I'm happy about it.  Beat the Seahawks.  Beat the AZ/GB/WAS. 

We've got the speed at LB to keep Wilson in check.  We've got Norman on Baldwin.  Their rushing attack is MIA.  We got this.

well, two things I learned from that game.  Bridgewater is horrible.  He just laid down for the Seahawks about once or twice a drive.  And two, the Seahawks are still the luckiest team in history.  Another patented Wilson toss it up and pray play worked out for them, and a missed 27 yard fg by the Vikings to lose the game.  smh lol. 

1 minute ago, davos said:

The thing is--now AZ doesn't get a cakewalk against Minny which I was honestly more worried about.  We can beat Seattle.  Bennett going down was huuuge.  Not that I'm happy about it.  Beat the Seahawks.  Beat the AZ/GB/WAS. 

We've got the speed at LB to keep Wilson in check.  We've got Norman on Baldwin.  Their rushing attack is MIA.  We got this.

I'm with you on the sentiment, but Bennett didn't go out for more than a series or two. He came back in. 

The missed FG sucks but we all know WIlson would have converted a 50 yard hail mary with one second left and they would have kicked their own game winner anyway so it was really a moot point.  The only real question was which horrible ending was going to get shoved up the Vikings fans asses.

Archived