• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFC Playoffs - Seahawks at Vikings

Jeremy Igo

I'll be routing for the Vikes like they are the Panthers. Not because I don't want to face Seattle next week (I actually would love for us to get to knock them out the playoffs), but because I cannot stand those arrogant, cocky bastards they call fans. 

Minnesota is being given no chance. Seattle is seemingly already looking past them, despite being without Lynch and playing in freezing temperatures that benefit the Vikings.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Both were doubted because of their size, BUT when both were given opportunity to play...they just people up and maximized it.  Bryce Young did not do what they did when given the opportunity to.   I think the window you are referring to has come and gone.  The pre-NFL arrival size talk.  That's not the convo given we are talking about actual play and what they showed.   So none of that matters anymore.  89/Mills got the opportunity and started proving folks wrong from year 1.  More opportunity, the more people continued to look stupid (as in 89).  That's not Bryce.  Bryce is the opposite, the size questions aren't being proven wrong but reinforced with him to date. 
    • That’s a pretty good comp mentality wise. And you’re right, to expand on that— if you’re not the ra-ra team hype man, not the late night film guy, not the physically imposing guy, not the cannon, not the hyper athletic playmaker..it gets tough when there’s so few boxes that you check and the ceiling can only be so high.  He can be successful in the right environment but that’s not what you want with this type of investment. Its going to be a hugely important year for him. 
    • Yes. Both players were undersized compared to NFL standards, who had to prove themselves in the NFL.  Was 3 years for Steve Smith.  Mills had a longer route.  That is a legitimate comparison, I don't care what you think.  I never once compared their careers.  Learn how to fuging read.