• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carson got lucky... period. Also, I call BS on Arians

MVPccaffrey

13 minutes ago, Datawire said:

I can't speak to that. Was it because he's a good coach? Otherwise your comment is irrelevant and unwarranted. Their the number 2 seed for a reason.

He is a good coach. And now everyone is talking poo about him when everyone was wishing we had him a year ago.

2 minutes ago, csx said:

He is a good coach. And now everyone is talking poo about him when everyone was wishing we had him a year ago.

He is a good coach.

He also is a good coach who flat out talks bullpoo.

He also has flaws like most coaches.

I think Arians is a very good coach but still falls in the overrated column.  

Carson checked the ball down 7 times; had 16 terrible passes (up to 5 possible interceptions), and 17 good passes. Not to mention his horrible scrambling that led to 3 sacks and a fumble.

Expect the previously dislocated index finger on his throwing hand to become numb and tingly with stiffness and joint pain in freezing temperatures Sunday night. I expect to see them have his throwing hand in a warming pouch all game long. If he goes to gloves in the cold weather to keep his hand warm, I expect to see him struggle even more with his grip and release due to swelling and stiffness in the joint. The plane trip alone for 4 to 5 hours will cause that finger to swell and get stiff.

If the Cards lose tomorrow I feel like we're never going to hear the end of it about this or that from Arians

they're a good team but Carroll doesn't sell the poo out of the Seahawks constantly. Like what do Arians' players need him to tell the media how great they are every ten minutes to stay motivated?

2 hours ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Agreed on this, but yet Cam was "nervous" according to haters because it took Seattle the whole second have to get within a touchdown.

Cam was frustrated as fug in the 2nd half because he was a thoroughbred being hitched to an apple cart.

Archived