• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Was Jerry in Shock?

chknwing

I am going to rely on my Neuropsych background a bit here, but Mr. Richardson displays the same affect as someone who has experienced hypoxic injury.  Likely related to his heart difficulties.  The blunted affect, reduced vocal tone, and slowed processing speed are very common.  They do not necessarily affect his judgment and intelligence, just make him appear that way  Hope we can bring him the trophy

9 hours ago, chknwing said:

Ive seen a number of publications now state that they thought JR was unimpressed with his teams performance and winning the NFC championship.  He is a man of few words.  I just think it hasnt hit him yet.

I know one other guy who's had a heart transplant, and he's the same way. They pretty much live in fear that if they get too excited, they'll die.

I hope and pray he's ok. We've got to win that 'ship for him this year, and I think that's one of the biggest motivating factors for everyone in that locker room. Not only do they feed off the hate from others, but it's clear they do all this for the owner as well

19 hours ago, Paa Langfart said:

I do not think our teams owner is in good health.

Whether or not you are right, NOW is the time for this team to deliver for Big Cat, we fans, and more than anything..  for themselves. We like to think we will be back in the Super Bowl soon, but that's never a guarantee. We have a shot at being champions right now. Momentum has thus far been on our side all season long. But as Thomas Davis said, it means nothing if we dont win it all.

Archived