• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Derrick Henry Ranked 64th in Mayocks top 100

chknwing

2 hours ago, bobcat91 said:

Derek Henry in the first round would be a terrible move. He is slow, runs straight up, has no lateral moves, doesn't make anyone miss and was run into the ground at Bama, 395 attempts last season. I do not want him in any round.

That's funny, I saw ESPN do a segment that said exactly that, almost verbatim.

funny huh?

41 minutes ago, LUUUUUKE said:

That's funny, I saw ESPN do a segment that said exactly that, almost verbatim.

funny huh?

Don't know about ESPN, but it doesn't take Ray Charles to see he is another Bama system back. Which Bama back has been a NFL star? Ingram? Lacy? Richardson? I could average 5 yds a carry behind that line.

27 minutes ago, bobcat91 said:

Don't know about ESPN, but it doesn't take Ray Charles to see he is another Bama system back. Which Bama back has been a NFL star? Ingram? Lacy? Richardson? I could average 5 yds a carry behind that line.

I don't want Henry but Lacy has done more than any rb we have the past 3 years outside of missing games due to injury and he is not in a run first offense.

I would dig too deeply into his "top 100" in 2013 he was almost right with Star ranked #11 and Kawann ranked #40 (picked 44). But he had Tyrann Mathiue ranked 98 LeVon Bell ranked 94. DeAndre Hopskins 42. Just a crap shoot sometimes.  Henry is gonna be a boom or bust labeled candidate.  I think he fits our system better than others.  And damn he'd look good in that Black and Blue 

Archived