• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

SCP

therealmjl

7 hours ago, RoaringRiot said:

I finally got to meet @SCP in Denver at our tailgate. It was a quick meeting because I was running around working as usual while everyone was having fun. But we did manage to get a pic together.

IMG_1186.JPG

every time i see an SCP pic his face is cropped out. i am starting to think SCP is a celebrity and we're all just clueless.

a google search of south carolina celebrities reveals only one middle aged white man from south carolina, pro wrestler Big Show. is there a pro wrestler named Big Show? does he like the panthers? is he on these forums?

could SCP be pro wrestler Big Show?

1 hour ago, PhillyB said:

every time i see an SCP pic his face is cropped out. i am starting to think SCP is a celebrity and we're all just clueless.

a google search of south carolina celebrities reveals only one middle aged white man from south carolina, pro wrestler Big Show. is there a pro wrestler named Big Show? does he like the panthers? is he on these forums?

could SCP be pro wrestler Big Show?

i like to think bob ross faked his death and now posts smack threads on the huddle while traveling around the country selling poo and blowing up airport bathroom stalls

qptu8mfw.jpg

tell me that head shot wouldn't fit that cropped out photo perfectly

Great relaximapro, now you'll have me reading the smack threads in bob ross' voice. I won't know whether to take a nap, talk poo, or take a crap

4 hours ago, RelaxImaPro said:

i like to think bob ross faked his death and now posts smack threads on the huddle while traveling around the country selling poo and blowing up airport bathroom stalls

qptu8mfw.jpg

tell me that head shot wouldn't fit that cropped out photo perfectly

Archived