• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

James Bradberry beast stats

Benotheking

3 minutes ago, Verge said:

I think he is a great corner, you just said he had only one minor mistake, which is clearly not true, just pointing it out. Chill.

Gotcha. My bad. Meant to say after the bye week for that post.

My mistake. That's arguable. And proves my point he's a fast learner.

Any person with atleast a decent amount of logical football knowledge would tell you Bradberry is a keeper. Yes, it's very apperant he lacks that on field fire/emotion but the guy makes up for this with his play... His ceiling is pretty damn high IMHO, just wait for his confidence to catch up. His tackling can be improved and he's more of a PBU artist than a ballhawk(at the moment). 

I promise you if he played with that Leonard Johnson swag...he'd be more appreciated around here. 

I questioned the pick and like most thought we could have had him in the 3rd-4th but who cares, dude is balling esp. for a rookie with subpar safety help battling turf toe. 

13 minutes ago, ColumbusCounty said:

Any person with atleast a decent amount of logical football knowledge would tell you Bradberry is a keeper. Yes, it's very apperant he lacks that on field fire/emotion but the guy makes up for this with his play... His ceiling is pretty damn high IMHO, just wait for his confidence to catch up. His tackling can be improved and he's more of a PBU artist than a ballhawk(at the moment). 

I promise you if he played with that Leonard Johnson swag...he'd be more appreciated around here. 

I questioned the pick and like most thought we could have had him in the 3rd-4th but who cares, dude is balling esp. for a rookie with subpar safety help battling turf toe. 

What is up with people and "swag"? It's so overblown...how much swag/emotion did Darrelle Revis ever play with? How about our very own Chris Gamble?

31 minutes ago, MasterAwesome said:

What is up with people and "swag"? It's so overblown...how much swag/emotion did Darrelle Revis ever play with? How about our very own Chris Gamble?

Overblown.. maybe...maybe not, to each's his own.

Bradberry is good football player with the potential to be great. That being said, his demeanor lacks urgency...I've even heard a few people talking timidness. He's not an exciting/in your face type player so he gets overlooked. 

But btw, "swag/emotion" in football will never be overblown IMO, but the entire point of the post was to say he shouldn't be graded on it. 

4 hours ago, MasterAwesome said:

Totally agree, swag is a means to an end. If you produce the same result without it, who gives a s#*%?

Every poster that gives the but, but but it is only this or that  are the same ones that think Gettleman sucks. Even if he gets torched this weekend it still doesn't make him a bad pick.  He's a Rookie.   He is clearly going to be a great addition to this team.   Most people need to realize the NFL isn't just a plug and play for every position.   Especially CB. 

1 hour ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

Every poster that gives the but, but but it is only this or that  are the same ones that think Gettleman sucks. Even if he gets torched this weekend it still doesn't make him a bad pick.  He's a Rookie.   He is clearly going to be a great addition to this team.   Most people need to realize the NFL isn't just a plug and play for every position.   Especially CB. 

The odd thing is if Norman had stayed and Bradberry was picked those people would love Bradberry 

Archived