• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton Being Cam: Wishing Bo Happy B-Day and More!

Saca312

Translation:

Happy Birthday to the 3rd greatest athlete to ever come thru Auburn!!!

But in all seriousness I really thank you for the impact you had/had on my life!!!

Enjoy your day today Vincent (aka UncleBo) @bojackson #iWmW

-Love

Top 5 Greatest Athletes From Auburn

5.) TheBigHurt

4.) Sir Charles

3.) Bo Jackson

2.) Me on a bad day

1.) Me on a good day

#BoKnowsItsTheTruth

Cam wishing a legend a happy birthday, but also putting himself up on the list in a pretty humorous way.

Though I disagree with "him on a bad day" to say the least, when he's on a good day; I can't name a QB that I'd rather have lead the Panthers.

Just glad we have probably one of the greatest QB's of all time as our franchise QB.

Now, to solidify our LT spot and prayers that our line stays healthy week 3+ and no more injuries next season. 

I'll never forget the Monday night game when bo ran the fug over the boz. I also remember the felling of sadness when I heard Bo Jackson was retiring from football. We never got the opportunity to see Bo become the RB he could have been. Also, Bo was the greatest 2 sport athlete...ever. His career was not lengthy, but it was sure high quality.

32 minutes ago, Cracka McNasty said:

Today I learned Bo Jackson and I share a Birthday

Happy birthday to a fellow Panthers fan!

Man, The Big Hurt is one of my favorite baseball players. Grew up a Braves fan, but I'd always tune in to see Frank smash one and those white Sox announcers yell, "and you can put it on the boarrrrd, yes!" 

All them players Cam listed are some big boys. They feed them out there in Bama.

7 hours ago, Kakarot said:

Happy birthday to a fellow Panthers fan!

Man, The Big Hurt is one of my favorite baseball players. Grew up a Braves fan, but I'd always tune in to see Frank smash one and those white Sox announcers yell, "and you can put it on the boarrrrd, yes!" 

All them players Cam listed are some big boys. They feed them out there in Bama.

The Big Hurt went to Auburn, but he was raised and fed in Columbus GA.

I know this because I also went to Auburn and was raised and fed in Columbus GA.

P.S. You might know this already from watching 'Bo, Barkley, and The Big Hurt' on ESPN, but did you know Frank Thomas arrived at Auburn as a football player? He signed a football scholarship to play tight end and did so his freshman year, got injured, and then decided to play baseball exclusively.

3 hours ago, tiger7_88 said:

The Big Hurt went to Auburn, but he was raised and fed in Columbus GA.

I know this because I also went to Auburn and was raised and fed in Columbus GA.

P.S. You might know this already from watching 'Bo, Barkley, and The Big Hurt' on ESPN, but did you know Frank Thomas arrived at Auburn as a football player? He signed a football scholarship to play tight end and did so his freshman year, got injured, and then decided to play baseball exclusively.

Cool stuff man. 

You don't happen to remember a big scuttle about an Auburn fraternity getting raided by some army dudes in the early 90's do ya? 

I got all the love for Cam even though he's had an awful season that is easily the worst of his career

He needs to come back strong next year and get some competent protection and playcalling that returns his rushing threat to the offense

Also, Auburn's best of all time list should be 1) Bo (I love you, Cam, but Bo did it in two sports) 2) Cam 3) Chuck 4) Frank 5) Tim Hudson

Archived