• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

REPORT: 49ers Interested With Fournette At #2

Saca312

59 minutes ago, bull123 said:

I want Thomas from standford....would love to have mccaffrey too

Sent from my iPad using CarolinaHuddle

Me too. Keep this in mind and take it for what it's worth because this is from walterfootball.com...they are saying that an NFC playoff team and a couple afc playoff teams feel Thomas is a late first round pick. It could be smoke and mirrors to scare teams away from him that pick higher. I still like the guy.

1 hour ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

I would be very happy with Fournette... but my heart desires Adams, Hooker or an elite DE. So I would actually be happy with this. Seems if this played out AND the Browns took a QB at #1 the we are locked for a future star at DE or safety.

Fournette has been my awesome consolation prize leading up to the draft. I REALLY want Adams, Hooker or Thomas 

Thomas is closer to a DT than a DE. Don't understand why so many of us want him just because he dominated a piss poor UNC O-line in a bowl game 

15 minutes ago, Yaboychris28 said:

Thomas is closer to a DT than a DE. Don't understand why so many of us want him just because he dominated a piss poor UNC O-line in a bowl game 

He's absurdly athletic and I think many analysts agree he has the highest or second highest ceiling of any DE in the draft...

You have your opinions and I have mine. The fact we disagree without each other doesn't make either of us stupid or lacking in football knowledge...

Archived