• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"McCaffrey can't run in between the Tackles"

Jaxel

6 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Yes at your horrible comparisons and use of a phrase that died 5 years ago.. Camron is in his late 40's dude.. the U mad bro thing is ancient now..

First off, it's not even my comparison, since I didn't make it. I did agree with the person that made it. I've seen both play, the similarities are there.

This is 2017, you seem to be right in the thick of things with the thin skin you have there bud. Raging over an opinion. lol. 

Oh and to finish off my antiquated phrases..."Oh he mad."

:P

25 minutes ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

First off, it's not even my comparison, since I didn't make it. I did agree with the person that made it. I've seen both play, the similarities are there.

This is 2017, you seem to be right in the thick of things with the thin skin you have there bud. Raging over an opinion. lol. 

Oh and to finish off my antiquated phrases..."Oh he mad."

:P

1st off No... They don't run the same they aren't built the same they don't have the same type game.. Barry avg. 30 to 32 rec. a year Mccaffrery will do that in 4 to 8  games..

2nd you replied to a dissagreement of a opinion that wasn't originally yours????? Hmmmmm .... so how thick is your skin??

3rd still lame and ancient try something more relevant please..

4 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

1st off No... They don't run the same they aren't built the same they don't have the same type game.. Barry avg. 30 to 32 rec. a year Mccaffrery will do that in 4 to 8  games..

2nd you replied to a dissagreement of a opinion that wasn't originally yours????? Hmmmmm .... so how thick is your skin??

3rd still lame and ancient try something more relevant please..

1st off....style and stats don't go hand and hand. They run similar, they are shifty, can make you miss and are both patient. Something Barry did a lot.  I was never comparing them statistically. That's all on you homeslice. So thanks for diverting and cherry picking something that will make you 'win' this engagement.

2nd I replied because I saw the saltiness come out of your pores, being that I actually don't give a flying fug about your opinion I decided to see where this goes. but seeing as that you are really really getting butt hurt over this, I'm gonna continue until I don't want to anymore. lol. 

3rd, what are you the meme or style police now too? Get over yourself bud. This guy. 

7 hours ago, Shocker said:

Barry Sanders was 5'8 200.  He did ok.

You know why?

If you really want to know, keep scrolling

one more

There is only 1 Barry Sanders.

8 hours ago, mikeholiday said:

It's not about total mass. More about build. Sanders was a tank. Not to mention how much bigger players have gotten since then. 

McCaffrey isn't the kind of guy who you would want getting 20+ carries. And if you're going to take an rb in the top ten then that's what you will need out of him. 

Sure he will get 20 touches  a game. 5 at returner/ 3 at kickoffs, 5 at receiver and 7 or more at running back. He would touch the ball only second to Cam in frequency

2 minutes ago, Reebis21 said:

I like McCaffrey and his home run ability. But all I could think about during that video was mannnn look at the holes the oline is making...definitely felt jealous

Not sure what you were watching, but the Stanford OL was NOT stellar last year.

Not sure what you were watching, but the Stanford OL was NOT stellar last year.

Stanford as a team was unimpressive....Mcaffery almost single handedly carried them through games at times, I stayed up the majority of Saturday nights just to watch him play. Their record could look a lot different without him last year.

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Highlight videos suck because some fan just picks big plays and most are just some freak situation. It would be more interesting to see good plays that didn't necessarily have some big wow factor.

He reminds me of Reggie Bush a lot.

Bush was great, when he was healthy. Wasn't #2 overall pick good, but there were some years in there where he was a legitimate threat in the NFL, he was just so slight he was always injured. McCafferey is built the exact same way which is why I'm hesitant to pick him so early.

I'd take Bush's career from a round 2 RB, not from the #8 pick though. 

Archived