• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

#PanthersKing

Jeremy Igo

38 minutes ago, Hogmolliesmaht said:

Are we sure him and Sanjay aren't the same person?

Yeah idk why we would ban PanthersKing before Sanjay. PanthersKing doesn't poo post all the damn time or spam every single thread with drivel

37 minutes ago, #PanthersKing said:

Heck no. I am not Sanjay. I can hardly stand him too. 

KEEP HIM

23 minutes ago, #PanthersKing said:

I'll probably will. Some of y'all are mean 

Bruh.... do you even Huddle?!

He really seems to care, I'd give him a shot.  Sorry for my forum weirdness, so an alt is making multiple user names?  Why would someone do that?

Editing..so this is like that movie I watched last night (decent) Split?

1 hour ago, #PanthersKing said:

Asking for once chance Jeremey. 

Im active on here. I don't call people any names or bashed others. @15 has called others and I plenty of names the last few days. There's no excuses for that kind of childish act. He should go first before me. I promise I'll tone down on the Red Bull.

I even read your life changing article you wrote. And, even posted good comments on there saying how you motivates me to change. Please. 

I say he deserves a chance.  Seems to care.

This place is full of weirdos, stat experts, contrarians, dick heads, professionals, old crusties, race baiters, attention whores.. etc etc

I love 'em all. 

During the regular season I think a little differently but it's the off season and I look forward to pretty much any new thread or post. 

17 minutes ago, arbnranger said:

This place is full of weirdos, stat experts, contrarians, dick heads, professionals, old crusties, race baiters, attention whores.. etc etc

I love 'em all. 

During the regular season I think a little differently but it's the off season and I look forward to pretty much any new thread or post. 

All that is cool and all. But dumbasses who try to troll get on my nerves even in the offseason

Archived