• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Peppers says he should have come home in 2014

SIGCHI222

While I already knew it this just makes it even more obvious how much we will miss Ryan Kalil when he retires. Not only is he a great Center, but he really is a big part of the atmosphere we have in that locker room. I hope we can keep him as a position coach after he retires from playing.

2 minutes ago, ncsu12engr said:

While I already knew it this just makes it even more obvious how much we will miss Ryan Kalil when he retires. Not only is he a great Center, but he really is a big part of the atmosphere we have in that locker room. I hope we can keep him as a position coach after he retires from playing.

Honestly I don't think he'd see anything to do with football after he calls it quits.  Think he's very passionate about getting his filming career started.  Would be great though.

Pep has got to be the Panthers first true blue, no doubt about it Hall of Famer right? First ballot???

I think Smitty will get in eventually, but it may take a while. Also, Cam, Like and Olsen if they keep their current level of play for a few more seasons.

2 hours ago, joemac said:

Pep has got to be the Panthers first true blue, no doubt about it Hall of Famer right? First ballot???

I think Smitty will get in eventually, but it may take a while. Also, Cam, Like and Olsen if they keep their current level of play for a few more seasons.

Yes, he will be our first "home grown" HOFer.

Smith may get there someday, but it's going to take a long time...just too many good WR's to work through with the new league rules.

14 hours ago, KB_fan said:

I'm loving what I'm hearing and seeing in terms of the team mindset this year. The collection of veteran talent we've got is quite amazing... These guys are HUNGRY and they also know this could be something incredibly special.  Hope and pray the team can stay healthy and that Cam's shoulder will be alright.

Amen! Most awesome to me is that, to this group of youth and vets, it's not extraordinary. It's normal. It's day to day. Two years ago, all the talk about the team chemistry made it sound unusual. Not this year. Everyone has bought in and now the talk is all about making everyone - everyone - better.  No Norman spouting about the opposing team's star WR; no Smitty taunting the opposing team's star CB. They are focused on making the Panthers better as a team. Here's hoping they stay healthy and #KeepPounding!

20 hours ago, SIGCHI222 said:

Guys, you gotta understand.  This is my only, only  connection and will never have another.  

I am a 50 year old shmuck Panther fan.  I  live and die with what I hear from Barrett.  I pass along what I hear.  You guys can crucify me if you want but this is what Peppers' family are intimating amongst themselves.

Hell I think it's awesome man.  We appreciate the info...

Archived