• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kurt Coleman Suffered A Sprained MCL - Will Miss Some Time

bobsfoodbasics

1 minute ago, top dawg said:

Disagree about the Bears. If he's healthy, I don't see why we would rest him for no real reason. It's a sprain, not a tear. I'm fairly certain he'll play if he's ready.

That assumes he is 100%. I don't think he will be by that time but would be able to play. I think an extra week would be good for him.

42 minutes ago, Bartin said:

He will be out the next two games since we play the Eagles on Thursday. With the Bears after that it would make sense to rest him for that game as well and target a week 8 return against the Bucs. Southward will almost certainly be promoted to the 53. We may need another S depending on Cox's status.

Southward showed good promises during the pre-season.

55 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Looks like acquiring safety depth is in order.  I hope old Hurndog was paying attention during his GM101 class.

Sure would be nice to have a GM who is good at evaluating talent. Oh yeah we fired that guy. 

59 minutes ago, Bartin said:

He will be out the next two games since we play the Eagles on Thursday. With the Bears after that it would make sense to rest him for that game as well and target a week 8 return against the Bucs. Southward will almost certainly be promoted to the 53. We may need another S depending on Cox's status.

This sounds pretty plausible.  I saw someone suggest he'd be out a month... so maybe even having him back for the Tampa game in wk 8 is optimistic, though I hope not.  Really hope we'd have him back vs. Atlanta in week 9.

59 minutes ago, lets-go-panthers said:

I liked what i saw from Cox. He was lost in coverage a couple times but was hitting guys like a mofo. 

Did we move Adams to SS and play Cox at FS? Cox should be at SS. 

Adams looked like he was moved to FS and Cox was playing SS.

Archived