• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"No one could run behind our line"

Jeremy Igo

3 hours ago, Farachlombardi said:

It's the line not Shula man . Shula ain't the one missing blocks Matt kalil and Williams are . Shula gets blamed for every little thing and still works hard each week and creates a good game plan for fans that don't care about him or the good job he is doing.

K8TyNMO.gif

34 minutes ago, Car123 said:

We should be a pass first team.

You mean take advantage of modern NFL rules as written?

That's crazy talk.  You totally discount the critical importance of time of possession to keep your defense on the sideline for 50 minutes and fresh.  Oh, and field goals.

@Jeremy Igo honest question.  Do you think the ass tap larsen gets every damn time Cam is in shotgun allows the defense to fire off the ball?  It seems to me in the stands that its pretty consistent time wise from when he's tapped by I wanna say Norwell to when he snaps it back. it's the same every time. I don't see it on tv so lots of other teams could use this too, but when I'm at the games I see cam raise his foot a predetermined amount of times, larsen be tapped on the hip then immediately snap the ball. 

48 minutes ago, toldozer said:

@Jeremy Igo honest question.  Do you think the ass tap larsen gets every damn time Cam is in shotgun allows the defense to fire off the ball?  It seems to me in the stands that its pretty consistent time wise from when he's tapped by I wanna say Norwell to when he snaps it back. it's the same every time. I don't see it on tv so lots of other teams could use this too, but when I'm at the games I see cam raise his foot a predetermined amount of times, larsen be tapped on the hip then immediately snap the ball. 

this is the exact type of thing von miller has admitted to looking for during their superbowl run...and all but said he read newton like a children's book during the big game itself.

34 minutes ago, nosuchthingasapanther said:

this is the exact type of thing von miller has admitted to looking for during their superbowl run...and all but said he read newton like a children's book during the big game itself.

It's not cam though.  The foot raise changes. The tap on the center to the snap of the ball NEVER varies. If I can pick up on it from the stands certainly defenses can. Does any other team use this for shotgun snaps?

4 hours ago, Farachlombardi said:

When we hang 30 plus on the Bucs I don't want to hear nothing . 

I assure you, hanging 30 on the Bucs is something most competent College offensive coordinators could do, they are awful and their stats show it 

I would not  be resting Shula's competency ranking on that accomplishment 

7 hours ago, Farachlombardi said:

It's the line not Shula man . Shula ain't the one missing blocks Matt kalil and Williams are . Shula gets blamed for every little thing and still works hard each week and creates a good game plan for fans that don't care about him or the good job he is doing.

Hi Mike. Welcome to the Huddle. You aren’t well liked around here.

2 minutes ago, L-TownCat said:

Igo has said previously that the lineman are skipping the first block and moving to the second level.

Why?

THEYRE FUGGIN TOLD TO!

Sometimes that is the design. If a defensive lineman is completely unblocked, that's a miscommunication by the line. Chipping and going second level is common.

Archived