• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Explain to me why...

Snake

52 minutes ago, Udogg said:

But the little upside down V thingy and the squiggly X part made me think that it was actually the WR coach, then I looked at the little tiny 4 and thought that it was Cam believing Shepard didn't suck.  It was obvious the big Circle with the line through it was Rivera staring so that was left with Shula or that lady on the 4th row whos screams "Come on Cam " all game.   So I just guessed Shula. 

Now I got you.  I can understand the confusion now that the lady on the 4th row was part of the equation.  I missed that.  Good job.

2 hours ago, dpm0409 said:

I agree that Shepard should have shown a little more effort to come back to the ball on that play.  But if we're being honest here, (regardless if Shep called for the ball or not) Cam doesn't even need to attempt that pass across his body and the field.  Almost always a recipe for an INT.

With that being said, Shepard has got to start making the most of his opportunities.  Cam can't throw passes much better than the ones Shepard dropped on Monday night.

Cam has the arm to do it. Sheppard called for it and Cam placed it where it should have been. I swear probably half of his ints or more is caused by poor receiving and route knowledge this year. 

4 hours ago, JARROD said:

Samuel by comparison caught that bullet between 2 defenders, probably could have broken fingers. 

Sheppard may have the yips or got crushed by prime time or just had a bad game.

But Samuel dropped the TD which if he didn't drop he wouldn't be hurt either -- not saying it's his fault he got hurt but the defender went for the ball which is what caused him to fall on Curtis' ankle; if he just catches it that does't happen. 

Archived